Lighting control is simple with these touch-sensitive LED lamps. Touch the red pad for red light (blue pad for blue light model), the white pad for white light. Hold your finger on the pad for more than two seconds and the lamp will cycle through four dimming levels. Release your finger on the light level required. Can also be remotely operated from multiple points with any off-the-shelf momentary ON/OFF/ON switches. Light levels are "remembered" by lamp circuitry even after vessel's batteries have been turned off. Completely waterproof, impact and shock resistant.
- Light Style: Surface-mount overhead LED
- Bulb Wattage: White: less than 3W, Red (or Blue): less than 1.5W
- Voltage/Draw: 9-33V DC
- Fixture Dimensions: 5-1/16" dia. x 1-1/16"H
- Fixture Material: UV and impact-resistant plastic
- Lens Material/Description: Acrylic
- Mounting Hardware: Includes
mounting bushings; requires two 6mm dia. holes at 110mm centers, 5mm screws or bolts recommended
- Wiring Hardware: Prewired with 2.5m cable
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.