Power-saving, high-output LED spots feature unique non-glare optic technology for powerful light without discomfort to the eyes. The spot generates up to 450 candela for superior brightness and provides more than 75% power savings compared to a 10W halogen bulb. The lamps also feature an outer ring of red or blue LED light for additional ambient illumination. The ambient function consumes less than 0.5W and is switched on independently of the spot function. Completely sealed, shock- and vibration-resistant, these LED lamps provide outstanding reliability, save power and are cool running, so will not cause damage to surrounding materials. Chrome bezel.
- Light Style: LED interior recessed spot with ambient switch
- Voltage/Draw: 9-31V DC/Spot: less than 0.18A 0.04A @12V
- Bulb Wattage: White Spot Light: less than 2.5W; Ambient Light Ring: less than 0.5W
- Fixture Dimensions: 3"dia. x 0.3"D
- Fixture Material: UV- and impact-resistant plastic housing
- Lens Material/Description: Clear plastic
- Mounting Hardware: Not included; recess mount, requires 2" (50mm) dia. hole
- Wiring Hardware Included/Required: Pre-wired with 200mm of 3-core cable
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.