Continuous DC to AC power
- Continuous Use: 3000W
- Peak Surge Power: 6000W
- AC Voltage Output: 115V
- Optimum Efficiency: 90.00%
- No Load Current Draw: Less than 0.6A
- Input Voltage Range: 12V (10V–15V) DC
- Low Battery Alarm: Yes (10.5)
- Auto Low Battery Shutdown: Yes (10V)
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- AC Receptacles: 2
- Weight Approx (lbs.) Including Hardware & Cables: 18
- Dimensions LxWxH: 13.5" x 8" x 6.75"
- UPC 084367: 02294-3
*All Power Inverters have a Modified Sine Wave waveform (unless otherwise indicated), Overload Protection, Input Short-circuit Protection.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.