Multipurpose, two-part epoxy primer for use above or below the waterline. Good enamel holdout, sands freely but does not sand through easily, and provides an excellent base for all topside finishes. Resurfaces cracked gel coat prior to application of enamel.
- Recommended Usage: Above water, primer for Perfection two-part, sanding surfacer for cracked/crazed gelcoat
- Formulation: Multi-purpose two-part epoxy primer
- Drying Time: To touch: 1 to 3 hrs.; To overcoat: 6 to 12 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: Above waterline:1 or 2 coats; Below waterline: 5 or 6 coats
- Thinner: Brush: 2333N - Model 198606; Spray: 2316N - Model 198598
- Coverage: Brush: 112sq.ft/qt, 450sq.ft/gal; Spray: 93sq.ft/qt, 375sq.ft/gal.
- Color: White
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.