Exceptionally quick-drying varnish is ideal when fast buildup coats and quick overcoating are necessary. Under most weather conditions, two coats may be applied in one day. Not recommended for use as a finish coat. Use 333 or 216 thinner. Quart.
- Recommended Usage: Fast drying build-up coats. Not for finish coat
- Formulation: Traditional alkyd without UV filters, 48% solids
- Additives: Rapid evaporating solvents
- Application Method(s): Brush or spray
- Drying Time: To touch: 1 to 3 hrs.; overcoat: 4 to 6 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: Previously varnished wood: 3 coats; bare wood: 5 or 6 coats
- Color: Golden Finish: Gloss
- Coverage: 125sq.ft./qt.
- Finish: Gloss
- Thinner: Brush: 333, Model 117945; spray: 216, Model 117598
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.