Scotty downriggers preferred by fishermen for over 50 years!
Mounting bracket permits mounting on a flat deck surface or on the side of a
gunnel or transom. The mounting design gives 360o rotation.
- Lifetime warranty
- Heavy wall stainless steel booms made for the most rugged conditions
- 100% saltwater corrosion protection
- Adjustable slip clutch and automatic brake
- Digital counter 0 to 999 feet (except Laketrollers)
- Tilt up boom on larger models
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Store
- Easy to use
- Good brake
- Good For Variety Of Fish
- No depth counter
- No rod holder
- Short arm
- Deep Water
- Fresh Water
- Small boats
Comments about Laketroller Bracket Mount Downrigger:
It's been great on my kayak! May also be good in saltwater but steel cable would need a good washdown. Downrigger post fits in the normal Scotty mounting brackets.