This top-of-the-line electric downrigger features dual rod holders and a deluxe swivel mount. It has unmatched speed, minimal amp drain, more lifting power and field-proven reliability that's tough to beat! Features a telescoping 60" boom, tilt mount, 250' of 150lb. stainless-steel wire, Power Grip Plus line releases and geared counter. Lead weight sold separately.
- Full automatic hands-free operation on retrieval
- Use the No. 1008 stopper beads (Model 349194) to stop at any position that you set
- The lowest amp draw of any downrigger made
- Less than one third the battery draw than some of the competition
- Draw: 5A w/ 10lb. load
- 60" long, 1 1/4" diameter telescoping stainless steel boom (collapses to 36" for storage)
- Fully adjustable descent speed - 5 ft/min to over 300 ft/min.
- Tilt-Up Feature: All Scotty electric downriggers include the No. 1023 Tilt-Up Mounting Bracket, which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Bolting Dimensions: 3 3/4" x 1 5/8"
- 250 ft. of premium 150 lb. stainless steel downrigger cable
- Spray-protected, positive-drive depth counter
- Included Equipment: Two Power Grip Plus line releases, electric cord, plug and boat socket, weight storage hook, downrigger fishing instruction booklet
- Warranty: Lifetime
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is one of the nicest downriggers to come on the market in recent years. The retrieve rate is lightning fast and the auto stop feature is easy to use and adjust. Very stable with it's low profile and the extending boom is vert solid. My only complaint is that the rod holders can be adjusted for left and right, but not up or down and they are set at a higher angle than I really like.