Compact electric downrigger telescopes to 60" for the reach needed to clear swim platforms or increase your wire spread. Collapses to 36" for storage. Its speed, low amp draw 6A (with 10lb. weight), lifting power, ease of operation and durability gives you a formidable advantage on the water. Full automatic hands-free operation on retrieval. Use the No. 1008 stopper beads to stop at any position that you set The lowest amp draw of any downrigger made. Less than one third the battery draw than some of the competition.
- Draw: 5A w/ 10lb. load
- 60" long, 1 1/4" diameter telescoping stainless steel boom (collapses to 36" for storage)
- Fully adjustable descent speed - 5 ft/min to over 300 ft/min.
- Tilt-Up Feature: All Scotty electric downriggers include the No. 1023 Tilt-Up Mounting Bracket, which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Bolting Dimensions: 3 3/4" x 1 5/8"
- 250 ft. of premium 150 lb. stainless steel downrigger cable
- Boom mounted No. 350 Rodmaster II rod holder
- Included Equipment: One Power Grip Plus line release, electric cord, plug and boat socket, weight storage hook, Downrigger fishing instruction booklet
- Warranty: Lifetime
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.