Designed for heavy duty use, this unit will handle long hours and heavy weights in tough conditions. Few downriggers can match its speed, low amp draw, lifting power, ease of operation, durability and lifetime warranty. Its rigid 30" boom and affordable price make it ideal for the midsized boat. Includes swivel mount.
- Full automatic hands-free operation on retrieval. Use the No. 1008 stopper beads (Model 349194) to stop at any position that you set
- The lowest amp draw of any downrigger made. Less than one third the battery draw than some of the competition. Draw: 5A w/ 10lb. load
- 30" long, 1 1/4" diameter stainless steel boom for ultimate strength
- Fully adjustable descent speed - 5 ft/min to over 300 ft/min.
- Tilt-Up Feature: All Scotty electric downriggers include the No. 1023 Tilt-Up Mounting Bracket, which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position. Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Bolting Dimensions: 3 3/4" x 1 5/8"
- 250 ft. of premium 150 lb. stainless steel downrigger cable
- Included Equipment: One Power Grip Plus line release, Electric cord, plug and boat socket, weight storage hook, Downrigger fishing instruction booklet
- Warranty: Lifetime
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.