No. 240 Striker - Designed for Muskie, Halibut and All other Big Game Fish
- New Stainless steel reinforced post, with lock/unlock ring.
- Inner support rotates with the rod to instantly remove and "strike" simultaneously.
- Complete with No.241 side/deck mount, stainless steel supports and fastenings.
- Material: Glass-reinforced Nylon.
- Length: 12-1/2"
- Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Mfr's limited one year warranty.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Maintain
- Fresh Water
- Salt Water
Comments about Striker Rod Holder:
I've used Scotty Striker Rod Holders on my last 3 boats over the past 20 years. They are strong, can securely hold all varieties of Rod/Reel combos. I fish both fresh and saltwater and these rodholders require no upkeep and are very dependable.