Solid construction. Built for the military, but available at a reasonable price for any sailor demanding low-power, long-life navigation lights. Flat low profile.
- Visibility: Two nautical miles
- Boat Type: Sail and power boat up to 164 feet
- Voltage: 8V to 28V AC or DC
- Current: 0.17 Amp at 12V DC
- Construction: Anodized aluminum, acrylic lens
- Wiring: Two-conductor, 20-gauge marine grade (2ft. cable supplied)
- Dimensions: 3.3"L x 2.75"W x 0.75"D
- Weight: 9oz.
- Environment: Harsh marine: Waterproof, submersible
- Light Source: Single LED, 50,000 hour full-brightness life
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 135 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: >70 degrees
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.