Three nautical-mile visibility, compatible with 12V or 24V DC or AC electrical systems. Two-LED light draws a remarkably low 0.3A and is guaranteed for 50,000 hours at full brightness.
- Boat type: Sail and power boats up to 65 feet
- Visibility: Three nautical miles
- Voltage: 12V or 24V AC or DC Systems
- Current: 0.3 Amp at 12V DC
- Construction: Anodized aluminum, acrylic lens
- Wiring: Two-conductor, 20-gauge marine grade (4ft. cable supplied)
- Size: 3.3"L x 2.75"W x 0.75"D
- Weight: 10oz.
- Environment: Harsh marine: Waterproof, submersible
- Light Source: Two LEDs, 50,000 hour full-brightness life
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: >70 degrees
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.