For general light to intermittent duty pumping these pumps feature an ignition-protected, permanent magnet ball bearing motor with, 316 stainless steel shaft with continuous duty seal. Typical applications include deck wash, bilge pumping, fuel transfer, ballast transfer and oil change. Offered in reversible or single-direction designs.
- Application: Pumping oil, diesel, bilge & deck wash
- gpm: 6.5 (water)/4.5 (oil)
- Self-Prime: 2'
- Material: Bronze
- Port Sizes: 1/2" FNPT; External GHT
- Dimensions: 8.5"L x 4.5"W x 4.5"H
- Draw: 22A/24A (Water/oil)
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.