A low-luster varnish designed for interior wood surfaces only. Produces a soft, rich satin sheen which resists scratches and alcohol stains.
- Recommended Usage: Interior only, marine or household, above water
- Formulation: Polyurethane-modified alkyd
- Additives: Polyurethane
- Application Method(s): Brush or spray
- Drying Time: To touch: 1 to 3 hrs.; overcoat: 8 to 16 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: Previously varnished wood: 3 coats; bare wood: 5 or 6 coats
- Color: Clear
- Finish: Semi-gloss satin, 45% solids
- Coverage: Brush: 131sq.ft./qt., 525sq.ft./gal.; spray: 105sq.ft./qt.,420sq.ft./gal.
- Thinner: Brush: 333, Model 117945; spray: 216, Model 117598
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.