Most economical double braid available, offering some of the benefits of more expensive braids without a high price tag, but will not last as long as higher quality line. Moderate stretch characteristics. All white, with no tracer. Stretch: 3.5% at 15% of breaking strength.
- Construction: Double braid
- Core Fiber/Construction: Braided polyester
- Cover Fiber/Construction: Braided polyester
- Stretch: 3.5% at 15% of breaking strength
- Best Use: Non-critical applications that do not require low stretch or good abrasion resistance
- Not Recommended: Applications needing lowest stretch, highest durability
- Color: White
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.