SELOC Marine tune-up and repair manuals provide the most comprehensive, authoritative information available for outboard, inboard and stern-drive engines, as well as personal watercraft. SELOC has been the leading source of how-to information for the marine industry since 1974. Designed and written to serve the needs of the professional mechanic, do-it-yourself boat enthusiast, instructor and student, these manuals are based on actual teardowns done by Seloc's editors/authors in our on-site facility. Step-by-step illustrated keyed procedures guide you through every conceivable job possible, including all adjustments necessary.
This manual covers all OMC Cobra Stern Drive models from 1986-1998.
Open the table of contents from this manual in a new window by using this link to look inside.Every manual features:
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of exploded drawings, photographs and tables
- Troubleshooting sections
- Accurate specifications and wiring diagrams covers all Gasoline Engines and Drive Systems.
- Over 1,400 illustrations.
- Provides skill level ratings on all procedures and Special Tool icons where applicable.
- general information
- tools and equipment
- boating safety
- engine tune-up
- engine disassembly and reassembly
- fuel system
- ignition system
- electrical system
- cooling system
- drive unit
- tilt and trim systems
- engine specs
- torque specs
- maintenance and off-season storage
- wiring diagrams
Published by Seloc Publications. Softcover.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.