- This is a book about the Canals as they are today, how to `use` them, and the cultural, recreational, and scenic opportunities they offer along their routes.
- The Erie Canal is one of four interconnected canals, certainly the most famous, that facilitate travel by water from New York`s interior to ports all over the world.
- This `Canal System` includes the Erie, the Oswego, the Cayuga/Seneca, and the Champlain Canals
- This book is written to help you appreciate and enjoy this legacy resource
- Hardcover - 224 pages (July 1, 2001), Debbie Daino Stack
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.