- Mounts with 3/8" bolts, length determined by your roller and trailer tongue
- Use any length roller with a 5/8" shaft diameter
- Five height adjustment holes
- Fasteners and roller not included - bracket only
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Durable, corrosion resistant
- Easy to install
- Safe and secure
- Any Boat Trailer
Comments about Adjustable Keel Roller Brackets:
I widened the bunks on my trailer which lowered the boat slightly, so I add this to the tongue of my 30 foot bunk trailer to protect the keel from making contact with the end of the tongue.