When getting to the water fast and easily is crucial for you, the Bass Hound has got you covered. It's small and lightweight enough for you and a fishing buddy to toss in the back of a pickup, but durable enough to last with dent-resistant, UV-Stabilized High Density Polyethylene construction. Pre-wired for a trolling motor at bow and stern for mounting versatility. A built-in livewell with drain and aerator pump and comfy twin swivel fishing chairs help make this the freshwater angler's most useful tool <\m> next to your rod, of course.
- Application: Fishing
- Hull Material: Polyethylene
- Construction: Thermo-formed 2-piece hull and deck
- Hull Shape: Modified tri-hull
- Length: 9'4"
- Boat Beam: 4'7"
- Weight: 150lb.
- Capacity: 439lb.
- Maximum HP: 5
- Standard Hardware: Tie-down mooring cleats, built-in trolling motor mounts, livewell with drain
- Available Accessories: Trolling motor or outboard
- Warranty: Two years
- Color: Gray
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.