- Recommended Usage: Exterior and interior, above water. Recoatable with 2-part urethanes
- Formulation: One-part modified alkyd, 55% solids
- Additives: UV inhibitors
- Application Method(s): Brush or spray
- Drying Time: To touch: 1 hr. at 68°F; dry to sand: overnight
- Number of Coats Recommended: Bare wood: 8 to 10 coats; first coats do not require sanding when applied the same day
- Color: Light amber
- Finish: Gloss
- Coverage: Brush: 100sq.ft./qt..; spray: 50sq.ft./qt.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Color retention
- Easy clean-up
- Excellent gloss
- Repels water
- Reinforcing and coating
- Wood surfaces
Comments about Crystal Varnish Quart:
Great coverage. I applied six coats to the manufacturers recomended eight, the depth and color are amazing.