Very low friction blocks permit easy line handling and offer the best strength-to-weight (ounces) ratios in the business. Universal heads and flush fasteners are standard.
- Sheave: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Ball Bearings: Delrin
- Sheave Size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Line Diameter: 1/2" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Shackle/Strap Type: Swivel with three-way locking, drilled-out head
- Cleat: Models with cleat: adjustable cam arm, aluminum cam cleat
- Ratchet: Models with ratchet: aluminum ratchet, recessed lever
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.