Topping the list as one of the premier tourist destinations on the east coast, Boston's fishing is ready for the enthusiastic angler. Large striped bass, cod and flounder are found here along with several other popular species of game fish. Whether drifting the harbor or working the offshore banks, if you are willing to take the time, you will discover this area's reputation is well deserved.
Featured Species: Atlantic Cod, Bluefish, Flounder (Fluke), Haddock, Striped Bass and Winter Flounder
- Tips and Techniques for Featured Species
- GPS Information
- 7 Access Locations Indicated
- 28 Proven Fishing Areas Marked
- Area Marina Information
- Artificial Reefs Indicated with GPS (if applicable)
- Covers coast between South River and Eastern Point
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.