The area is a boating Mecca where multi-million dollar power yachts share the waters with kayaks and flats boats. Truly a sight to behold. Search for huge tarpon, red drum, snook, spotted seatrout, crevalle jack, mangrove snapper and various groupers.
Featured Species: Snook, Red Drum, Tarpon, Spotted Seatrout, Crevalle Jack, Cobia, Gray (Mangrove) Snapper, Sheepshead, Gag Grouper and Black Grouper
- Tips and Techniques for Featured Species
- GPS Information
- 11 Access Locations Indicated
- 64 Proven Fishing Areas Marked
- Area Marina Information
- Artificial Reefs Indicated with GPS (if applicable)
- Covers coast between Chokoloskee and Rookery Bay
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.