Combines switching and circuit protection for 110V AC main circuits in a single device. Interrupts both sides of one circuit or one side of two circuits. Unique “Trip Free” design cannot be held “ON” if fault is detected. Meets American Boat and Yacht Council ABYC standards, is UL recognized (UL 1077), TUV certified and CE marked to indicate compliance with the relevant European Union product safety directives.
- Switch Type: Toggle
- Voltage Compatibility: 250V AC/65V DC
- Safety Features: “Trip Free” design cannot be held open during fault
- Housing Material: Plastic Housing
- Dimensions: 2"L x 1-1/2"W x 1-5/8"D
- Terminal Type: Screw
- Mounting Hardware: #8–32 fasteners
- Approvals: ABYC, UL recog., CE, CSA
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.