Conveniently control the charging of auxiliary or starter batteries from an inverter/charger or other source without overcharging. Automatically switches On/Off to charge a starter battery without affecting the main battery bank. Can be used for 12V or 24V systems. Minimal insertion loss.
- Application: Charges auxiliary or starting batteries from inverter/charger with limited voltage drop
- Features: Automatically switches on and off without affecting the battery bank or overcharging
- Battery Bank Size/Configuration: Automatic adjustment for 12 or 24V
- Maximum Output: 15A max.
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 4.5"W x 1.25"D
- Easy three wire installation
- Safety Features: Thermal, over current, reverse polarity protection
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.