Industry experts and avid boaters alike have chosen Orca Green Marine’s innovative, energy-efficient LED lights for their rugged construction and reliability. All lights are USCG-Certified for two nautical miles and meet COLREGS ’72 standard for boats up to 50 meters (165') for running lights. Each light is individually tested underwater to assure waterproof performance. Integrated DC-DC power supply maintains consistent brightness over a wide operating voltage range.
Mounting bracket included for port and starboard lights.
- Visibility: Two nautical miles
- Boat Type: Sail and power boat up to 164 feet
- Voltage: 8V to 28V AC or DC
- Current: 0.17 Amp @ 12V DC
- Construction: Anodized aluminum, acrylic lens
- Wiring: Two-conductor, 20-gauge marine grade (2ft. cable supplied)
- Dimensions: 3.3"L x 2.75"W x 0.75"D
- Weight: 9oz.
- Environment: Harsh marine: Waterproof, submersible
- Light Source: Single LED, 50,000 hour full-brightness life
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112.5 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: >70 degrees
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.