Industry experts and avid boaters alike have chosen these innovative, energy-efficient LED lights for their rugged construction and reliability. All lights are USCG-Certified for two nautical miles and meet COLREGS ’72 standard for boats up to 50 meters (165') for running lights, and sailboats up to 20 meters (65') for Anchor and TriAnchor lights. Each light is individually tested underwater to assure waterproof performance. Integrated DC-DC power supply maintains consistent brightness over a wide operating voltage range.
Anchor lights with photodiode automatically turn on at night and off in the morning. Mounting brackets sold separately. LEDs are rated to 50,000 hours.
- Visibility: Two nautical miles for power boats and sailboats up to 65 feet at anchor
- Voltage Range: 8–36V DC
- Current Draw: 0.2A @ 12V DC
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 360 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: +/– 18 degrees
- Dimensions: 2.7"H x 2.7"D
- Weight: 9oz.
- Durability: Waterproof, submersible
- Warranty: Two years
- Certifications: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS 72
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.