The multifunctional instrument is ideal as a dedicated instrument for yachtsmen
The Simrad IS20 Digital instruments provide an assortment of graphic trend indicators and sophisticated navigation data on a large high contrast dot matrix display, providing easy viewing in any light condition.
The Simrad IS20 GRAPHIC is a new multifunctional instrument that’s ideal as a dedicated instrument for any data to be read at distance in the cockpit or on the mast. The flexibility to quickly toggle between display pages makes the Simrad IS20 GRAPHIC the perfect universal performance instrument.
All Simrad IS20 instrument dials and buttons are illuminated for dusk and night operation. Get great viewing clarity in low light or dusk conditions by selecting the white illumination. Keep your night vision intact by selecting the red backlight at night.
- Large control buttons
- Illuminated dials and buttons
- Red backlight for night vision
- White backlight for dusk or low light condition
- Display Resolution 130 x 104 (H x W)
- Display Type Backlit LCD 4,5 inch matrix display
Technical / Enviromental
- Width 114 mm \ 4.5 in
- Height 114 mm \ 4.5 in
- Depth 44 mm \ 1.7 in
- Weight 0.3 kg \ 0.66 lbs
- Power Supply 12 V, 0.11A (1.3 W) vDC
- Compass Safe Distance 300 mm \ 11.8 in
- Operating Temperature 0 to +55 °C (+32 to +130 °F)
- Operating Temperature Stored –30 to +70 °C (–22 to +158 °F)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.