The system includes rudder display and rudder angle sensor
The Simrad IS20 analog instruments provide classic style easy to read needle pointers and center mounted high contrast LCD display, combined with precise Micro Stepper-Motor technology and 4 control buttons, makes the Simrad IS20 Analog instruments exceptionally precise and easy to use.
The Simrad IS20 Rudder Instrument provides precise readout of rudder angle which makes it invaluable when docking your boat or use it to trim your boat to the least rudder resistance while sailing. The Simrad IS20 Rudder System includes the Rudder display and rudder angle sensor. Additionally the instrument is capable of displaying compass heading and cross track error when connected to the Simrad IS20 Compass system or a SimNet compatible autopilot.
All Simrad IS20 instrument dials and buttons are illuminated for dusk and night operation. Get great viewing clarity in low light or dusk conditions by selecting the white illumination. Keep your night vision intact by selecting the red backlight at night.
- Large control buttons
- Illuminated dials and buttons
- Red backlight for night vision
- White backlight for dusk or low light condition
- Display Resolution 130 x 104 (H x W)
- Display Type Backlit LCD 4,5 inch matrix display
Technical / Environmnetal
- Width 114 mm \ 4.5 in
- Height 114 mm \ 4.5 in
- Depth 44 mm \ 1.7 in
- Weight 0.3 kg \ 0.66 lbs
- Power Supply 12 V, 0.11A (1.3 W) vDC
- Compass Safe Distance 300 mm \ 11.8 in
- Operating Temperature 0 to +55 °C (+32 to +130 °F)
- Operating Temperature Stored -30 to +70 °C (-22 to +158 °F)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.