Providing maintenance-free protection for your batteries and solar panels,
The Sunforce 7 Amp Charge Controller prevents overcharge and discharge of 12
Volt batteries. Handling up to 7 amps of array current and up to 105 watts of
solar power, this charge controller is intended for use with 12 Volt solar
panels and maintains 12 Volt batteries in a fully charged state. This unit
includes charging and full battery LED indicators. The yellow charging light
indicates that your battery is charging, and the green light indicates a fully
charged battery. A charge controller is an essential part of nearly all power
systems that charge batteries (required for systems 15W and above). Its purpose
is to keep your batteries properly fed and safe for the long-term.
• Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
• For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only
• Handles up to 105 Watts of power
• Handles up to 7 Amps of array current
• Maintenance free protection of your solar panel and batteries
• Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
• Operation: Yellow charging light indicates battery charging and green light indicates fully charged battery
Dimensions: 7-5/8"L x 4-5/8"W x 4-1/4"H
Weight: 0.35 lbs
Warranty: 1 year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Large Boats
- Small Boats
Comments about Seven Amp Charge Controller:
i can feel confident that my batteries are ready for use and not overcharged.
Service and delivery comments:
The product arrived sooner than promised in perfect condition.