The MercMonitor featuring the ECO-Screen - 2010 Grand Prize Winner for West Marine's first annual Green Product of the Year Contest.
MercMonitor is an affordable, high-value digital vessel monitoring system that allows you to select three pieces of data to be displayed at once. Customize up to five tri-data screens so you can adjust effortlessly to meet your changing needs.
The ECO-Screen is a feature of the MercMonitor that tells you what you need
to do, as a boater, to obtain the best fuel economy for your application. The
ECO feature constantly monitors engine RPM, boat speed, fuel consumption and
engine trim to automatically calculate and guide you to your best fuel economy
- 10 - 20% increase in fuel economy (based on average user)
- Automatic - No calibration needed! The ECO feature is always working in the background to optimize your fuel economy
- User friendly - Easy to understand user prompts that tell you exactly what you need to do
- Multi-color Screen - ECO-Screen uses colors and reverse video to show you, at a glance, when you've optimized your fuel economy. (Green = Optimized, Yellow = Not Optimized)
- Diameter: 3-3/8"
New MercMonitor Kits:
879337K51 Troll Control
879338K51 RPM Smart Tow
* All new kits include NMEA funcitonality.
Applications: All SmartCraft compatible engines.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.