Compact, powerful, ultra-efficient portable freezers capable of creating temperatures below 0°F or holding a steady interior temperature up to 40°F as a refrigerator. Use to make ice cubes on your boat, freeze fish, chill beverages and more. All (except Models 11589389 and 11589439 which operate off 12/24V DC only) automatically switch power to operate off 12/24V DC or 110V AC. Ideal for pairing with a solar or wind generator for remote operation.
- Capacity: 34qt.
- Dimensions: 25-1/2"L x 16"H x 14-5/16"W
- Power Requirements: 2.5A @ 12V DC; 0.7A @ 110V AC
- Weight: 46.3lb.
- Functions: Refrigerate or freeze (not both)
- Voltage: 14 and 15qt. Models: 12/24V DC; 34, 40, 43 and 84qt. Models: 12/24V DC or 110V AC
- Door: Hinged lid, top load
- Approvals: UL and cUL
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.