When it comes to fenders, Polyform's F Series has no equal. No other manufacturer of inflatable fenders can say theirs have the same blend of one piece construction, consistent wall thickness and the overall durability that the F Series has. All you have to do is to look anywhere in the world at vessels over 60 feet. You will most likely see a Polyform F Series fender on it. This includes some of the world's most prestigious yachts as well as naval and Coast Guard ships around the world. Many have tried to copy its design and range of sizes, but the consistent Polyform quality and availability keeps the F Series fender as the undisputed leader in this style of fender!
- Wide range of sizes to suit any vessel
- Unique vinyl valve seals securely
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Multiple ribbed reinforced rope holds
- Twin-eye design for vertical or horizontal use
- Designed for use in permanent unprotected moorings, pilings, locks and concrete walls
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.