Dependability for ocean, sea, river or lake marking
The A Series all-purpose buoy, with the signature "blue rope hold," has proven itself in the most adverse conditions. Marking gear used in heavy seas is no easy task. That's why more fishermen use Polyform A Series than all other buoys combined. You name it-ocean, sea, river or lake-and the A Series has been there. Put your trust in Polyform's most versatile and well-known product.
All fenders have the standard Polyform blue ropehold unless designated "All Black."
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve system
- Redesigned rope hold for A-1 through A-7 for improved strength and durability
- Dual valve inflation/deflation system for sizes A-5, A-6 and A-7
- Excellent choice for a rafting fender
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.