When connected to the IC-M802, the AT-140 automatically bypasses e-mail and shortwave listening, the AT-140 allows use of the entire antenna for best reception. Get fast frequency access without missing communication opportunities! The AT-140 comes ready for simple antenna cable and power connections. Install the unit near the antenna element base.
- Completely weather-resistant acrylic case with rubber gaskets
- 45 memories for shorter tuning times
- Quick Low power tune-up
- Pre-wired cable conection points - just plug and play
- Dimensions: 230 (w) x 340 (H) x 80 (D) mm
- Antenna connector: SO-239
- Max. Input power: 150 W (PEP) 100 W (continuous)
- Automatic tuning time: Approx. 2 - 3 sec.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.