The M-Series gimbal redefines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR’'s 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you’'ll have to join the Armed Forces.
- 320 x 240 Sensor resolution
- 24° x 18° Field of view
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance
- Mount gimbal ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input
- Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display
DAME Overall Winner & Safety Award
The FLIR M-626L thermal night vision system was selected as the 2009 DAME Safety Category Award Winner and subsequently honred as the Overall winner, or best-in-show.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.