Tough waterproof controls for marine equipment
For windlasses, thrusters, lights, anchorwash, davits, passerelles, anchor hatches, transom doors, self-furling sails
- 11.5ft. (3.5m) cable
- Ergonomic shape with rubberized grip for wet conditions
- Stowage cradle
- Moulded plug and socket with gold plated contacts to reduce corrosion
- Operates in parallel with other AutoAnchor products
- Connect to DC, AC and Hydraulic systems
Includes handset with 3.5m (11.5 ft) cable, stowage cradle, socket with 2m (6.5 ft) flying lead, and socket sealing cap.
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-30V AC or DC
- Maximum Output Current: 3A
- Operating Temperature Range: -5°C to 60° C (23° to 140° F)
- Enclosure Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.92" x 2.53" x 1.87" (150.46mm x 64.37mm x 47.42mm)
- IP Rating: IP67
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.