The new VariMAX gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat, day in and day out. Anglers will be quick to recognize the rugged functional styling of the VariMAX highlighted by the intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments. The BluVis Function Display shows direction (forward/reverse), precise speed settings, and 10 levels of battery voltage when turned off.
These motors are designed to have the longest run time of any motor in its class and the advantage of precise variable speed adjustment. Fish 3.5 times longer, fish at exactly the speed you want, and fish more quietly.
Perfect for all-day fishing expeditions, VariMAX delivers over 3-times the battery life of traditional 5-speed motors. It makes you a more versatile fisherman with its wide range of speed options, and it's one of the quietest motors out there. Hit the water with confidence that comes with owning what is perhaps the most durable trolling motor ever. MotorGuide Digital.
- Digital Variable Speed Control minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time - fish up to 3.5-times longer than a 5-speed motor
- Large diameter 1.25" aluminum shaft for greater strength and durability
- Powerful 3.5" diameter VariMAX Digital motors run cooler and last longer
- Revolutionary intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments
- BluVis integrated speed and battery indicator
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
- Extending Tri-Lobe, soft-touch handle for the perfect feel and control
- Easy to adjust with a simple Allen wrench, the VariMAX's head can be repositioned for placement on the bow, transom or even the side of your boat
- Limited Warranty. 12-Volt motors: One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-Volt motors: Two-Year Limited Warranty
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.