Covers all 3.5-150 Hp, 1962- 84. 1- to 4-cylinder, 2 stroke models.
Seloc Marine Tune-Up and Repair Manuals are the only marine tune-up manuals to be certified by the engine manufacturers as accurate and complete. Seloc uses easy to understand step-by-step illustrated procedures for the complete dismantling, repair, and assembling of marine powerplants. The illustrations are mainly photographs taken during the actual work. Each numbered step procedure is accompanied by the same numbered photograph or illustration making Seloc manuals easy to follow. Seloc chapters are divided into complete areas of work such as Electrical, Ignition, Fuel, etc. making it much easier to find the procedure for the job to be performed. Seloc Manuals are not only the smart choice, they are the only choice in complete and updated repair manuals.
Seloc Repair Manuals include:
- The only marine tune-up manuals certified by engine manufacturers as accurate and complete
- Easy to follow format and instructions
- Photographs of actual work for each step
- Provides complete instructions for dismantling, repair, and assembling of marine powerplants
- Divided into complete areas of work such as Electrical, Ignition, Fuel, etc. for quick referencing
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.