Sierra TC-W3 is a high performance lubricant that has been manufactured and designed to meet and exceed all (Domestic & Import) engine manufacturers warranties. Exceeds JASO, ISO, API and NMMA, for advanced generation 2 cycle lubricants.
- Ideal for oil injection systems or pre-mix applications.
Optimum burnability for smokeless combustion. Runs cleaner, burns cleaner.
- Significantly reduced aquatic toxicity to fish compared to other outboard oils on the market today.
- Maximum lubrication and detergency allows engine to run smoother and more efficiently.
- Reduces ring sticking, deposit formation and exhaust port blockage. Less friction allowing for easier starting.
- Formulated to improve performance and extend engine life by reducing wear on critical engine components.
- Ideal for today's high horsepower outboards that demand maximum performance.
- Excellent performance with lower quality fuels.
- Exceeds the industry standards established in 1997.
- Graduated bottle and mixing ratio chart simplify pre-mixing.
- Formulated for all PWC (Personal Water Craft), power equipment, and marine applications where TC-W3 is required.
- Guaranteed and backed by our famous Sierra comprehensive warranty. (Will not void your engine manufacturer's warranty)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.