A rugged dry bag that’s highly water-resistant, loaded with practical features and big enough for all your sailing gear. This innovative new dry bag converts easily from a roll down duffle bag into a comfortable backpack. It features a “fold-and-roll” closure along with welded construction for maximum water-resistance! External pockets keep your essentials at hand and with a 55-litre capacity there is plenty of space for all your Ronstan sailing gear!
- 55-Litre (52 quarts) capacity (with closure folded down three times)
- Side carry handle, and full backpack harness
- Padded shoulder straps and adjustable chest strap for comfort and secure fit
- Simple and reliable fold & clip main “dry” closure
- Durable PVC outer
- Leak-proof full welded construction
- Large opening for easy packing and handling of bulky items
- Large external accessory pocket with key clip
- Mesh drink bottle holder with retaining cord
- External D-rings and adjustable side straps for attaching additional items or cinching when the bag is partially full
- Dimensions: Ø350mm x 900mm high (Ø13-3/4" x 35" high)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.