400W 2/3/4 Channel Marine Amplifier with patented Technology; Single Cycle Control.
- Two Stereo Pairs
- On-board Crossover: State-variable, 12dB/octave Butterworth with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. Configurable as Low-Pass or High-Pass. Defeatable.
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Rated Power 14.4 V Stereo: 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms 100W RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 14.4 V Bridged : 150W RMS x 2 @ 8 ohms 200W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Stereo: 60W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms 90W RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V Bridged: 120W RMS x 2 @ 8 ohms 180W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- THD at Rated Power: <1% THD+Noise (20Hz - 20 kHz)
- S/N Ratio: >104 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth) >84 dB referred to 1W (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per ch./ 50 Hz >75 @ 2 ohms per ch. / 50 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.52 in. x 7.09 in. x 2.05 in. 217 mm x 180 mm x 52 mm
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Install
- Larger Boats
- Small Boats
Comments about M400/4 Full Range, Class D 2/3/4 Channel Marine Amplifier:
This amplifier is currently driving 2 pairs of JL 7.7 CCS speakers on the bridge of a 380 Carver Santego. The system gets many compliments on how clear it is at higher volume levels. I won't consider any other amp except possibly the MHD series from JL but I prefer the power supply technology in the M series.