Safe, professional-quality range features sturdy, stainless steel construction for years of enjoyable cooking. With its unique, patented slide-away oven door, gimbaled mounting and two sets of pot holders, this range maximizes galley space and ease of use. Removable top grill makes it simple to clean and maintain. All the burners are equipped with thermocouple flame failure devices that safely cut off the supply of gas if the flame goes out for any reason. Gimbal wall brackets and built-in trim kit included. Cutout size for gimbal installation: 24-5/8"H x 25-3/8"W x 21-5/8"D; cutout size for built-in installation: 24-1/2"H x 25-1/8"W x 21-3/4"D.
- Configuration: Stove/Oven
- Fuel/Power: Propane/Butane
- Exterior Cabinet Material: Stainless steel
- Burners: Four 8500Btu, one 3400Btu
- Oven Door Window: Yes
- Oven Racks Included: One rack included
- Broiler: Yes
- LP Connections: 3/8" male flare fitting
- Safety Features: Thermocouple gas shut off, pot holders, electronic spark ignition
- Electrical Connections: None, one “AA” battery required
- Approvals: CE, AGA and UL certified
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.