A built-in oven for applications where the cooktop and oven are in separate areas of the galley. Thermostatically controlled for precise baking with broiler/grill to add sizzle when needed. Features thermocouple gas shutoff for an extra measure of safety and an electronic ignition for easy lighting. Includes oven rack.
- Configuration: Wall oven
- Fuel/Power: Propane
- Exterior Cabinet Material: Stainless-steel body, tempered glass door with wooden handle
- Heat Output: Oven: 5100Btu; broiler: 4400Btu
- Oven Size: 0.7cu. ft.
- Oven Door Window: Yes
- Oven Racks Included: Yes
- Broiler: Yes
- Safety Features: Thermocouple protection, electronic ignition
- Overall Size: 21-1/2"H x 17-5/8"W x 17-3/16"D
- Cutout Size: 16-5/16"H x 20-11/16"W
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.