Precision stainless steel spool allows use of monofilament, or “super line”, while reducing vibration and harmonics that can spook fish. Integrated LCD screen with digital depth counter and keypad controls 250-feet-per-minute retrieval with Short-Stop feature that automatically stops when the weight meets the waterline. Exclusive WaterLine Zero technology lets you maintain your weight at a set depth below the surface. Innovative Positive Ion Control lets you adjust the flow of positive ions through the cable to attract more fish. Features an improved mounting base, rod holder, ball hook and telescopic stainless steel boom that extends from 24" to 53". Includes adjustable dual axis rod holders, terminator clip, line release and 400 feet of 150lb. test stainless steel cable.
- Type: Electric downrigger
- Retrieve Speed: 250ft./min.
- Features: Stainless steel spool; Positive Ion Control; Short Stop weight retrieve; WaterLine Zero
- Power Lead: IP68 waterproof connector cable
- Cable Length: 400ft./150lb. test
- Boom: 24"-53" telescoping
- Depth Counter Display: LED
- Mount: Low-profile swivel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.