Integrated digital depth counter, LCD screen and keypad control provides push button control of depth, line length and more. Positive Ion Control attracts fish by emitting positive ions from the cable, counteracting the negative ions from your boat. Waterline Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depth below the surface. Super fast retrieval (250 feet per minute) with Short-Stop feature retrieves the weight, then stops it at the waterline, protecting your boat from swinging weights. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, and a telescopic stainless steel boom that extends from 24" to 53". Includes two dual axis adjustable rod holders, terminator clip, line release and stainless steel cable.
- Type: Electric
- Retrieve Speed: 250ft./min. with 20lb. weight
- Features: Positive Ion Control; Short Stop weight retrieve
- Power Lead: IP68 waterproof connector cable
- Cable Length: 400ft./150lb. test
- Boom: Telescopic stainless steel extends from 24" to 53"
- Depth Counter Display: LCD
- Mount: Low-profile swivel
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.