The women’s O’Neill Epic II Wetsuit (3/2 mm) provides the warmth needed to charge into your element, sync up with the waves and forget about everything else.
- Helps eliminate evaporative heat loss and protect against hypothermia if you capsize in chilly water
- Stretchy 3/2mm neoprene forms to your body for a flexible, comfortable fit; flatseam construction prevents chafing
- Rear zipper secures fit, and protective internal flap shields your skin from abrasion
- Rip-and-stick neck tab and long rear zipper pull ease dressing
- Front and rear Fluidflex™ Firewall neoprene panels promote unencumbered motion
- Internal chest panel offers plush comfort with a soft lining
- Seamless paneling under sleeves promotes unrestricted motion and won’t irritate your skin
- Tough fabric over knees increases durability
- Key pocket on lower right leg provides excellent security
- O'Neill recommends the Epic II 3/2 Full wetsuit for water temperatures ranging from 63°F to 74°F
- Hand-wash wetsuit in cold water, drip-dry out of sun and store in a cool, dry place
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Put On And Off
Comments about Women's Epic II 3/2 Wetsuit:
O'Neill makes a great wetsuit.
Service and delivery comments:
After you place your order for an O'neill wetsuit, make sure you call customer service the next day to make sure the order is placed with O'neill. I ordered 2 wetsuits at different times and each order was taken by West but the order was never placed with O'neill. After 2 weeks, I called to see where it was but the order got lost. Same thing on the second order.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length