Valid with Purchase of select Standar Horizon Products
August 01, 2013 - December 31, 2013
Brilliant color, a touchscreen display at your command, WiFi and Bluetooth connections to the optional mouse and keyboard-new Standard Horizon chartplotters have it all! Plus, they’re pre-loaded with detailed maps for coastal navigation of the US, including Alaska, Hawaii and Great Lakes, Canada, Bahamas, Caribbean, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Central American countries. Add optional C-Map 4D charts for the ultimate in customized, detailed navigation. With built-in speakers, you can listen to MP3 music files or watch a movie. Surf the internet at your dock, check and reply to emails with WiFi connectivity. See what’s below your boat with the black box FF525 Fishfinder Module (sold separately, below). Available April 2011.
- Display Type: Capacitive touch screen
- Cartography: Pre-loaded C-Map coastal charts of US, Great Lakes, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico, Bahamas, optional C-Map 4D
- Antenna: Internal
- Receiver Type: 50-channel WAAS GPS
- Controls: Touch screen, Shuttlepoint knob and Rotary knob
- Waypoints/Routes: 3000/50
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 0183
- Waterproof: Mfr. rated IPX7 submersible
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof, $65 flat rate
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.