echo™ 100 is an affordable, entry-level single-beam (200kHz) fishfinder with a compact design that easily fits smaller boats.
- Display Type: 8-level grayscale
- Screen Size: 4" diag.
- Screen Resolution: 256 x 160
- Maximum Depth: 600'
- Transducer: Transom/trolling (included)
- Frequency: 200kHz
- Transmit Power: 100W
- NMEA Interface: No
- Dimensions: 4 1/16"W x 5 3/4"H x 2 15/16"D
- Included Equipment: Quick release tilt/swivel mount, Power cable, Transducer w/mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp
- Waterproof: Mfr.-rated IPX7 submersible
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Mounting System
- Reliable Performance
- Screen Resolution/Clarity
- Screen Size
- Sonar Performance
- Difficult to Use
- Boat Navigation
Comments about echo 100 Fishfinder:
I can't get the simulator off I tried everything