The GHC 10 is the dedicated control unit for the GHP™ 10, the autopilot system for power boat users who want auto-guided navigation.
Handle your Boat with Convenience and Safety
The simple, interactive interface of the GHC 10 gives boaters the confidence and security of controlling the heading of the boat at the press of a key. For example, each press of the steering soft key will change the commanded heading of the autopilot by 1 °. And as a safeguard, a dedicated “Standby” key allows you to instantly place the autopilot in standby to keep it from re-engaging.
Connect to other Marine Units
The GHC 10 communicates with the GHP 10 autopilot system via a NMEA 2000® bus, so autopilot heading data easily can be shared with other devices.
The GHC 10 also has the capability of communicating to a chartplotter for GPS-enabled route guidance over NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183.
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.3 " x 4.4 " x 1.9 " (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display type: QVGA color LCD display
- NMEA output: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage: GHC 10: 7V to 32V
- Operating temperature: -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)
Compatible products for this item are:
- GHP™ 10, Marine Autopilot System
- GHP™ 10V Marine Autopilot System
- GHP™ 12 Sailboat Autopilot System
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.